All this week Benartex is leading Precut Project Hop on their social media platforms with fabric designers and bloggers from all over sharing their favorite patterns made with precuts and tips for working with them. Amazingly the Precut Project Hop is timed perfectly for the arrival of our latest publication Fat Quarter Love 3. Some of the projects feature only fat quarters and some pair fat quarters with additional yardage used for sashing or as a field fabric. We love the versatility of fat quarters and find them the easiest to work with among all precuts. One of the great things about precuts is that you can get a wide variety of prints without having to buy more yardage than you need.
In addition Benartex is sponsoring a giveaway during the hop to celebrate National Quilt Month. On both Facebook and Instagram you’ll find details through March 27 with the winners announced March 28. The Grand Prize is an Ever Sewn sewing machine and there will be two 1st prizes of three precut fabric bundles with one winner each on Facebook and Instagram. There will be two 2nd prizes of one precut fabric bundle as well.
Here are some of the projects that will be featured in our new publication. Ask your LQS if they will be carrying it and are open. If you can’t find it locally, we ship free to US addresses and charge exact postage for international orders. Click here to Order Fat Quarter Love 3.
Hop on over to see how others are using precuts to shorten cutting time and to make their quilting more fun and affordable.
- Monday 3/16: Pat Sloan , by Annie
- Tuesday 3/17: Debby Kratovil
- Wednesday 3/18: Modern Quilt Studio
- Thursday 3/19: Charisma Horton
- Friday 3/20: Amanda Murphy
- Saturday 3/21:Andy Knowlton
- Sunday 3/22: Shelley Cavanna , Sandra Walker
- Monday 3/23: Wendy Sheppard
- Tuesday 3/24: Cherry Guidry
- Wednesday 3/25: Nancy Halvorsen , Nancy Scott
- Thursday 3/26: Heidi Pridemore
- Friday 3/27: Christa Watson , Lisa Ruble
2 thoughts on “Fat Quarter Love 3 and Precut-palooza!”
Like the new patterns.