Modern Quilts Illustrated #3 ships this week!

As promised we’ll be shipping Modern Quilts Illustrated #3 at the end of July, which is this week.

1. Posted July 30, 2012 at 6:52 am | Permalink

Yay!

2. Debbie
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 8:14 am | Permalink

The early peaks on Facebook have been wonderful. I am so excited to receive my copy. Thank you so much!

3. Gail
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 10:09 am | Permalink

Hooray! Can’t wait to see it. Just finishing a small wall hanging inspired by the pears quilt on the cover of #1 that will be a bridal shower gift for my best friend’s daughter.

4. Betsy cannan
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Yeah! Thanks for working so hard! I just picked up your Transparency quilt book. You express your processes so clearly! Love it.

5. Kathy Ryan
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait to receive my copy! I absolutely love every page in the other issues. Are you planning to continue to produce this wonderful magazine? If so I want to renew my subscription.
    Thanks for all your hard work. I am thrilled that you are starting to receive the recognition you have deserved for years.

• Posted August 3, 2012 at 12:13 am | Permalink

Hi Kathy,
      Thanks! We’re working on a way to renew online but in the meantime, call us at (708)445-1817 and we’ll get you renewed for Issues #4-6.

6. Tamie
    Posted July 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait. I’ll be watching my mailbox.

7. Mary
    Posted July 31, 2012 at 8:00 pm | Permalink

Mine was waiting for me when I got home tonight. Can’t wait to read it. This day just went from being OK to GREAT! Thank you!

8. jacirish
    Posted August 1, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Received my copy today…AWESOME!!!

9. Posted August 5, 2012 at 9:09 am | Permalink

I found issue 1 in my LQS in Australia today and I was thrilled to finally see it! It’s a beauty of a magazine, so well illustrated and thorough! I love it. The owner tells me she’s getting issue 2 soon, so I’ll have to get that too.

10. Posted August 6, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Permalink

I finally got to sit down and read it. LOVE the designs and the information!!! Great job.